At Christopher Shields & Company, our goal is to make the design process enjoyable for all our clients. With clear communication, good listening and our phased approach to projects, we strive to deliver Designed Satisfaction… It’s what we call our comfortable process that results in a stylish and comfortable home that’s all about you.
Designed Satisfaction takes place over three phases:
We start by getting to know you.
To experience exceptional results, we recommend the following path:
1. Call Us Today
We want to discuss your ideas and needs, and we’ll share what it’s like to work with us.
2. Schedule an In-Home Consultation
Our Principal Designer, Christopher Shields, will conduct a comprehensive, hands-on working session resulting in a detailed requirements document capturing all of the changes and design ideas we talk about. This document will become the foundation for your design project. We’ll conclude our meeting by reviewing our design contract.
3. Create Your Project
Working together, we’ll tailor the scope of our project based on your priorities and budget. Whether all-at-once or a phased approach, we’ll create a project you’ll be comfortable with.
4. Set the Start Date
We’ll discuss the best time to start our project and sign our design contract together. Congratulations, you’ve taken a big step forward on a revealing and inspiring journey to the home of your dreams.
This is our promise to you.
Design is a journey, and we will be here to support you throughout the process.
We understand that the investment you are making in your home is really an investment you are making in yourself. We believe your home is such a fundamental and important part of who you are that we offer this promise:
1. We will take the time to get to know you and what makes you special.
2. We will focus only on your priorities and create a vision together.
3. We will tailor everything we design to you, giving you unique and personalized choices.
4. We will give you visibility and approval authority throughout the project so you know exactly where your investment is spent.
5. We will guide you through a comfortable, collaborative process leading to the home of your dreams.